Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

What is? That the players are beginning to doubt the manager? I think my comments have been vindicated with the Zinchenko comments. Many other players feel the same way. I want Pep to succeed but there have been some bad signs.

Your post implies you have insider knowledge of the players

Without exposing your source:~

exactly how many players feel the same way?

who are they?

are they regular first team players?

what are these specific bad signs?

hasn't Pep done more in the last two seasons than most managers achieve in their careers, yet you don't think he has succeeded?

Your reply will enable us to determine how credible you and your assertions are, and I look fwd to seeing it.

Regarding the use of social media to determine fan opinions, you do know how naive that is as not every user is a fan of the team they comment on, or do you actually know for sure they are?

Just as an aside, do you not think that after two very hard fought and draining seasons, expecting the same standards for a third consecutive season was a step too much, even for our great squad?

I trust my post is not offensive and you can reply in full

Would love a genuine response from you without hurling insults. People can have different views while remaining civil. Grow up.

They absolutely can. In the most civil and polite way possible, your views are mental and total horseshit.

But not as insane as the fabricated selective arguements you come up to try justify them.

You've had plenty responses telling you pep has won 8 trophies, not just 2 as you claimed, how few have managed to won CL, players improved, football played, records set.

Yet you still claim he is a failure? get a grip.

Edit. just seen the zinchenko comment you refer to, all he said was that pep didn't want to talk about the defeat. FFS, if you are claiming that as losing the dressing room thats right up there with your claim he has only won 2 trophies in 5 years (1 of which hasn't yet happened).

Last edited:
This revisionist nonsense that now looks to rewrite and establish the narrative that pep himself lost us the CL four times in a row needs bloody stopped and challenged.

Liverpool, we hot absolutely fucked over by the referee.
Spurs we got fucked over by VAR. That isn't City bias, that really happened, i know fans of both that don't deny it.
Monaco, one of those crazy games where a plucky underdog (who also won the french league that year) was having an epic season and momentum, and our players had brain fart moments.
And lyon, fair enough poor formation and set-up and puzzling lack of substitutions is on pep, but even then, big decision went against us and pep didn't miss a sitter (or pen against spurs either) or concede the 3rd.

And in all four, enough was done to win them, the tiniest of margins decided them, and the players fought till the end in every one. Heck pep's reactions on the touchline (ripping at grass in despair at lyon, holding his head vs spurs etc et) shows how much he cares about it.

I genuinely doubt our owners are daft enough simpletons to see our champions league 'failure' in those selective daily mail headline for the lowest common denominator terms. Other fans and pundits can chose to latch onto that, but we bloody shouldn't.

As a matter of interest, when did you find Manchester City ?

This is such a pathetic retort that has become a huge problem with many on this forum. If someone has an opinion that runs counter to the norm your first instinct is to call into question their fandom. Do one.
When the 'opinion' is so much shite then the retort you get will be well deserved. Is this an organised troll by you little raggy/dipper (delete as appropriate) boys?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.