Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its off. Everybody put their cocks away, talkshite has brought us the bad news.

Ah well if anything its been a blast these last couple of days.

Thanks for the memories Lionel.

The font of all knowledge - shit for brains Danny ‘parasite‘ Mills.

Today is my birthday. The socks that the kids bought me were pretty nice but Messi to City might well beat them for presents.

Also I just want to point out that last season in a rough Barca team, Messi scored more goals than Aguero did for us and ALSO had just short of the amount of assists that KDB did.

If that's a decline then I'd be interested to know what Sergio and KDB have.

1-D14-EECE-4008-45-C3-A9-FB-4-F054065238-C.jpg

Makes you wonder if all of this tebas hate was because he saw this coming and wanting to destroy us so we couldnt take advantage of this moment
I am not sure he saw this specifically.

But he absolutely would have been aware of Barca’s mounting financial and management turmoil and it would not surprise me at all if his comments/actions toward us were shaded by a fear of us usurping not only them but helping to hasten the decline of La Liga in general.

His wages (assuming it's true he can leave for free) wouldn't be an issue per se, additional sponsorship and merch sales he would generate, plus the positive exposure for the club would pay for them, what might well be an issue is the smashing of the wage structure which the club have pretty much under control from what I understand.

Personally, great talent that he is, I wouldn't want him. We're built on a team ethic, not a galacticos approach, and long may that continue
If Pep has reached out to him, he has done so with the backing of the board to pay his wages. I think for Messi to play in England woukd be a massive draw. To play for the team.managed by his pal who he totally respects is a massive head start for City.

My over riding emotion can be best captured with this clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.