Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Telegraph carries an article which has the opinion of a sports lawyer who says that a ruling would probably go in favour of Barcelona. I think City could do a deal as I don't think Barcelona can really continue , but it might put City off. A free transfer makes sense but if you add a transfer fee?

Sam Lee was running an article where he was extremely sceptical that CAS would exonerate us, and had a sport lawyer literally say that our time barred argument would be inapplicable. Fast forward a few months and that sport lawyer was wrong in nearly every point he made.

Can’t believe yet but are we really signing MESSI ???

this will take our club to another level. I think the influence off the pitch will be much more. This will change the media narrative as well. The PL will be marketing the hell out of Messi as he also increases their brand.

Messi accelerates the progress of the club a few years and he’ll probably help us deliver the CL finally. Not to mention all the wonderful football we will be watching. Messi with De Bruyne will not be fair.
Best comment I have see for now about Messi situation!

Yeah, Messi coming to City will be make the PL take another level in marketing, TV rights around in the world.. going to be great!

Sam Lee was running an article where he was extremely sceptical that CAS would exonerate us, and had a sport lawyer literally say that our time barred argument would be inapplicable. Fast forward a few months and that sport lawyer was wrong in nearly every point he made.

There are farts more ITK than Sam Lee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.