Soccer Saturday Sackings

I didn`nt mind Le tiss but glad big nose and charlie nicholas got sacked

I am dissapointed that the balloon head Merson has kept his job. Also that Carragher is staying on, another complete useless git.

Too much pandering to minorities, just get the best person for the job whatever/whoever they are.
The point is any black men or women that replace these three are already being seen as not worthy and just a quota ,these three were old,out of touch and boring,as with all of the sky presenters and commentators,they are too much of a fan of their own clubs and cant be objective,i would clear out the whole lot,the new ones get told to do their jobs properly

The point is any black men or women that replace these three are already being seen as not worthy and just a quota ,these three were old,out of touch and boring,as with all of the sky presenters and commentators,they are too much of a fan of their own clubs and cant be objective,i would clear out the whole lot,the new ones get told to do their jobs properly
It’d help if Sky were more transparent and didn’t partner a self declared Marxist group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.