Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

My favorite part was how his sisters eyes were in the back of her head and she was slipping in and out of consciousness, but managed to run over to them hahaha!! I have never ever seen a video of someone so obviously lying in my life, he looked so uncomfortable and ever lie was followed by a glance towards the floor! Hi, his club, and the BBC should be absolutely ashamed of themselves!

Hopefully there will be those who don't have the mental capacity of a ferret who will question the absolute fucking nonsense that's been aired.
We can all laugh and joke on a football forum but fuckinell, that's beyond the realms of fantasy.
I appreciate that he's got a huge level of PR behind him but anyone with a brain cell could take apart everything he said in that interview.
His demise is going to be beautiful.

Hopefully there will be those who don't have the mental capacity of a ferret who will question the absolute fucking nonsense that's been aired.
We can all laugh and joke on a football forum but fuckinell, that's beyond the realms of fantasy.
I appreciate that he's got a huge level of PR behind him but anyone with a brain cell could take apart everything he said in that interview.
His demise is going to be beautiful.
A bit like Cummings’ statement after the Barnard Castle eye test, you really do wonder how that can be the best story they could come up with after a week of highly paid PR ‘experts’ throwing bullshit around the room

I defy any sensible person to look at how the English press have treated Harry Maguire, in comparison to Raheem Sterling, and claim that we don’t have a problem with institutional racism.

I think I saw someone write similar on twitter a few minutes ago...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.