Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I hope the Greek authorities are taking note of how the Media are allowing Slabhead to portray their police force and justice system as inept. I would like to think it will make them more determined to make a successful prosecution against the lying bastard.
he's being badly advised the fuckin idiot

Still no video footage of any of that evening has surfaced. Is there a shortage of mobile phones in Greece or is Wi-Fi dodgy?
There is a shortage since people acting for the McGuires bought up all phones from potential witnesses

He knows he was guilty as do most of the watching world but we all know he is going to get off at the retrial, but should the impossible happen, would love to see what the beebs angle will then be.

Got to say though that that interview was cringeworthy

I agree completely about the fawning attitude of the media and the complete contrasts in their standards of behaviour however there is a human being(s) underneath this and enough damage has been done. Let him get on and play football.
We beat their side on the pitch. We do not revel in others personal misfortune.
If he just came out and told the truth we maybe would have some sympathy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.