Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Ferran Torres: “When I started at Valencia he [
@21LVA
] was enjoying his best time at the club. He was always an inspiration and then, when he moved to #ManCity where he has been playing his best football, I’ve always admired him.”

Ferran Torres: "My aim is to grow as a player, I have a lot of room for improvement and the fact of having Pep Guardiola was a big reason [why I joined #ManCity] too."

Ferran Torres: "#ManCity wants to have the ball and I like it too. I like being in contact with the ball constantly and scoring lots of goals. This style, for an attacking player like me, it's a big plus."

Ferran Torres: "I'd say that I have more strength than speed. I also make good crosses, but above all I'd highlight my power and strength

Ferran Torres on Pep Guardiola playing a part in choosing #ManCity: "Yes. It was crucial - he's one of the best or I'd say the best manager in the world and at the current point I am now at in my career he can get the best out of me.

Ferran Torres: "The truth is that English football is a bit more physical than it is in Spain. But I feel I'm ready and I'm looking forward to getting going as soon as possible

Ferran Torres hosts a week-long summer camp for youngsters in his hometown of Foios, Spain. Torres: "In the end I want the kids to enjoy football in the summer, to have a really good time and especially that they can learn something more with football

Ferran Torres on the relationship with his sister: "We've always been so close, always together, in the good moments and in the bad ones and this is why we decided to both have the same tattoo, because we are very important to each other

Looks a talent going by the YouTube video's i've seen.
Yeah i know, you can make most players look like Maradona on YouTube

Just seen a few and I agree....and you can see why Pep bought him in. Maybe take a season to settle as most seem to do but the foundations look like they're there. A good strong tricky player by the looks of it with age on his side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.