Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

Sorry, it's the Dail Hail

The minibus driver who picked up Harry Maguire on the night of his brawl in Mykonos says two undercover officers clearly identified themselves before asking him to take the football star and friends to the police station
I'm not sure the arrogant prick has factored in that Greek witnesses will have to live the rest of their lives there so are unlikely to stitch the local police up to do the rags a favour. Was just mildly amused by this before, but know I hope the twat gets a custodial scentence. If nothing else he's brought disgrace upon the art of lying.

Sorry, it's the Dail Hail

The minibus driver who picked up Harry Maguire on the night of his brawl in Mykonos says two undercover officers clearly identified themselves before asking him to take the football star and friends to the police station
That article is pretty good for the fail. References lots of comments by Mr. Paradissis that effectively expose Maguire for the liar he is.

Not at all mate.
Rag Sweeney also hosted a phone in on BBC Radio Manchester earlier today on the same the subject.
Not that Sweeney the life long Rag, whose salary is funded by licence payers is is in any way biased.
Constantly banging on that Slabhead is now innocent under Greek Law.
At one point he laughably claimed said that the BBC doesn't have an agenda.
That article is pretty good for the fail. References lots of comments by Mr. Paradissis that effectively expose Maguire for the liar he is.
I've just read that the prosecutor has had threats from UK. I dont think Roan mentioned that in his

A Greek journalist told the BBC his conviction still stands. United announce that he has been cleared and tell the world who accept that.
Why does no one get an authoritive ruling on this? Its not difficult.

I posted the other day if he and/or the rags intend to travel to the USA it will be interesting to see what their immigration authorities view is. Is it a live conviction or not? Red faces all round - doubtless he would pick up a mystery injury if it was with the rags and so be saved the embarrassment of having to travel. That or do a Tommy Robinson and travel on a mates passport lol.

Just watched that interview for the first time. He had the look of somebody who knows shit's going down. Whether that's in a year or longer. He also kept his eyes to the floor. Contrast that to the prince Andrew interview who kept eye contact, but someone else who I thought was lying. Would like to hear the views of body psychologists

Just watched that interview for the first time. He had the look of somebody who knows shit's going down. Whether that's in a year or longer. He also kept his eyes to the floor. Contrast that to the prince Andrew interview who kept eye contact, but someone else who I thought was lying. Would like to hear the views of body psychologists
I can give you the non professional view of someone that hates rags and thinks he's guiltily as fuck if you like?

the MIB are certainly prepared to put some miles in
My keyboard is a bit jumpy but you thought the same way as me.
I am currently wondering if St Marcus nd his little retinue supported their captain by visiting him in prison or s l think they bugged out back home as they knew what might come out.
All very embarrassing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.