Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. I'd imagine they still believe they can still change Messi's mind. I'd say it's too late now but 'Messi to City' happening is just as strange.
Personally , I don't think they want him to change his mind, they want him out, probably struggling to pay him, and whatever anyone thinks, he's 33 and is not getting better.

Personally , I don't think they want him to change his mind, they want him out, probably struggling to pay him, and whatever anyone thinks, he's 33 and is not getting better.
Barca was in financial trouble to start and now with the pandemic they won't have any stadium revenue. Bartomeu and the Barca board will have to pay out of their own pockets for any financial shortfall.

I think what's most likely is Bartomeau will say he tried everything to keep Messi, but will do a deal with us to get something in return and get Messi's wages off the books.

I don't know if it's like this in the UK, but the press are going mad over here (for football) which is rare. Messi was the reason many of them started watching football in the first place. Even if only 5% follow football religiously, that itself is around 6 million fans.

The Asian market is huge for Barcelona (Messi), that was the reason why LaLiga started scheduling afternoon games for prime time viewing in Asia. If we could pull this off it would change the face of our club in the most populous geographical region forever. I just pray to Lord Ganesh this happens.

Tell you what makes me laugh... just popped on to have a look on RAWK to see what the Dippers have been saying about this saga and about 80-85% of them have been making every excuse in the book to try and convince themselves he is past it, it would be a bad signing, he is lazy and doesn't press etc.

It is just very, very strange behaviour. If they were linked with Messi, they would be absolutely w*****g themselves silly and probably harping on about how they would win the treble, lets tell the facts here.

I think when fans have to constantly justify that a particular player will be a bad signing or won't make a big impact, I think it shows that these specific people are very worried. It is the paranoia, the insecurity kicking in.

I don't know why people aren't just honest about these things. Just hold your hands up and say what you really think deep down, cut the bullshit.
Let me pick out just 2 words................ honest and dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.