Harry Maguire found guilty in Greece

I don't blame Maguire for trying to put the best possible spin on events, who wouldn't.

I do have a problem with the BBC and in particular its so called 'reporter' Dan Roan.

During the exclusive interview Maguire said he was badly beaten on the legs and was being told that he would never play football again. Dan Roan just parroted this back to him in an amazed voice.

Any proper reporter would have asked him to show the bruises to verify this, particularly as Maguire was wearing shorts. Roan would have been able to see if there were any bruises.

Clearly he was looking to spin the official line given to him by the Rags (in return for the exclusive??) so if there had been bruising then I am certain we would have been shown it. Pretty safe to assume there was none.

Yeah, read a story about his comments earlier. Amongst his points he makes an excellent one about what does its say about Maguire if sensing danger he then legged it off, rather than staying with his family members and friends and leaving them in this fearful situation without him. One of a number of points the bbc interview should have asked him about but I don’t think did. Also no questions about how they knew these men were Albanian.

I don't blame Maguire for trying to put the best possible spin on events, who wouldn't.

I do have a problem with the BBC and in particular its so called 'reporter' Dan Roan.

During the exclusive interview Maguire said he was badly beaten on the legs and was being told that he would never play football again. Dan Roan just parroted this back to him in an amazed voice.

Any proper reporter would have asked him to show the bruises to verify this, particularly as Maguire was wearing shorts. Roan would have been able to see if there were any bruises.

Clearly he was looking to spin the official line given to him by the Rags (in return for the exclusive??) so if there had been bruising then I am certain we would have been shown it. Pretty safe to assume there was none.

I tweeted Dan and asked him about the battering that Harry’s legs took. Odd that I didn’t get a reply?

All this racism against Albanians yet it only seems a few years ago the Rags were hailing their Albanian as the next George Best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.