Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but apparently we want to be in nice relationship with Barca. And even in case he could leave for free we would give them 10s of millions worth of players.
And some think because of that Barca would not lobby in G14 to crush us if they could. They would even more probably.
Fuck Barca,like you say part of the G14 so they can fuck off.

I know he has give a lot but they took him as a little runt paid his medication and made him a multi millionaire barely fuckall
Yes but he wont them trophy after trophy he owes them notjing imo

Hes pais his dues twice over

Problem with Barca isn't Messi its the stupid money & wages they give everyone else.

Fuck em

How come this is all played out in the media? Soap opera. That just makes it more difficult for people to back down, because they are seen to back down. Better I think for the Barca board to get some dignity and get the best possible deal from City. Going into a conflict with Messi does not sound like a good idea.

This board's first act in 2010 was to strip an honorary title from Cruyff, a pillar of the club & its modern success. Then to push out the chief architect & local son of the greatest era in the club's history in Pep by 2012

No one should be surprised that the holy trinity has been the aim all along. There has been no honor/dignity from Rosell & Bartomeu

Yes but apparently we want to be in nice relationship with Barca. And even in case he could leave for free we would give them 10s of millions worth of players.
And some think because of that Barca would not lobby in G14 to crush us if they could. They would even more probably.
How the fuck do you work out that if he is free we would just give them players ?

And Paris is a ray of fucking Sunshine.

last time i looked it wasn't on the Mediterranean,and pissed down there just as much as it does in Manchester.

Thats when it is not lit up most nights like a leaking Gas main by warring Gangs with all sorts of grievances.

outside of the city centre it’s a shithole, just like most western EU cities. Couple that with the extortionate tax rates.....hence why London is full of Paris tax exiles...highest in OECD

Pretty reliable reports Bartomeu has no intention to discuss anything but a renewal with Messi. While that is no doubt the narrative intended, the reality is probably Barto has a figure & exit strategy in mind for Leo and waiting for Messi to be sufficiently desperate to accept those terms.

I suspect Bartomeu will want to insist on a highly visible & commemorative exit to recoup some positive PR. But now, I am merely guessing. Bartomeu seems to have somehow stayed ahead of this and can dictate terms for a fairly untenable situation - still gotta believe this ends with him at City, the alternative seems improbable at this point

high stakes to be sure. But as a poker player, I say his colleagues are more likely to burn him and do a deal with city to save their own reputations....i expect ranks to break within the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.