Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you imagine the salt from all and sundry if he does sign...especially after the cas appeal it would be the middle finger to the cartel , UEFA and the spiteful nine
Ratboy Neville already in panic denial..insisting Messi will stay at Barca

Thank you, thank you & thank you. I asked our resident financial expert in another thread about this, but yours is the most plausible answer I’ve heard.....all these organically grown clubs have a money tree At the bottom of the garden which is fed with organic fertiliser; most probably from the shite that comes out of their mouths :)
LOL. But if you want a serious answer, surely an "organic" club is one that is successful while spending just the money it earns. Which we do. Liverpool, in their modern incarnation, became successful after the Moores pumped money in. The money enabled them to buy better players and pay them better wages. The investment paid off but their previous owners nearly bolloxed it up. So their current owners had to bail them out, settle their debts and refinance them. Does that make them "organic"?

LOL. But if you want a serious answer, surely an "organic" club is one that is successful while spending just the money it earns. Which we do. Liverpool, in their modern incarnation, became successful after the Moores pumped money in. The money enabled them to buy better players and pay them better wages. The investment paid off but their previous owners nearly bolloxed it up. So their current owners had to bail them out, settle their debts and refinance them. Does that make them "organic"?
Cheers PB, but if I’m honest, I prefer the money tree explanation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.