Soccer Saturday Sackings

I assumed you meant because he was brave enough to be one of the 1st pundits to say: ...hang on a minute this BLM thing aint quite right and he removed the badge they were all wearing. What is this covid-19 thing of which you (possibly) speak.

I thought he made a courageous stance on the BLM thing, football has its 'kick-it-out' campaign, why get involved in this overtly and contentious political group anyway? It really bugged me to see many players kneel AND put their fist straight into the air (the 'black power' symbol from the 1968 Olympics). Politics and football are supposed to be separate, are there not rules on this e.g. messages on t-shirts when goals are celebrated and the banning of the poppy on the outside of shirts some time ago?

Any chance of getting a ‘Dislike’ button on the forum too please?

I assumed you meant because he was brave enough to be one of the 1st pundits to say: ...hang on a minute this BLM thing aint quite right and he removed the badge they were all wearing. What is this covid-19 thing of which you (possibly) speak.

I thought he made a courageous stance on the BLM thing, football has its 'kick-it-out' campaign, why get involved in this overtly and contentious political group anyway? It really bugged me to see many players kneel AND put their fist straight into the air (the 'black power' symbol from the 1968 Olympics). Politics and football are supposed to be separate, are there not rules on this e.g. messages on t-shirts when goals are celebrated and the banning of the poppy on the outside of shirts some time ago?
Oh dear!

Sacked off Sky and now do pay-as-you go with NowTV. Just watch the City games and pay for nothing else. The rest of the content is shit with repeated matches from the 90s featuring United, Liverpool, and Arsenal virtually on a continous loop. SKY is fixated on past history.

Interesting way of doing it that; a tenner each time isn’t it?
- any idea how often we were on last year?
I’ve always been put off by Now Tv cos apparently it’s own shown in SD not HD quality pictures, if that’s correct.

Instead, why not explain why you believe my comments deserve to be 'disliked'?

(Ditto Vienna_70)

It’s just that I think they (your comments) deserve a dislike cos I don’t agree with them, but in this particular case, I don’t want to get into a discussion with you about it. Hence a simple Dislike button would allow me to do that.

It’s just that I think they (your comments) deserve a dislike cos I don’t agree with them, but in this particular case, I don’t want to get into a discussion with you about it. Hence a simple Dislike button would allow me to do that.

A cowardly response.

Nobody is actually addressing the points I made: had Matt Le Tessier outlived his time? Who knows? Did he stick his head above the parapet re: BLM? Maybe, but if he did so and lost his job as a result, it is WRONG.

Because they are blatantly racist?

You are correct, 'Black Power' (Malcolm X etc.) are inherently racist. Racism is not confined to whites against blacks (or the reverse). The worst racism ivr seen has between two different Asian communitues and without going into detail: we do jokes about Irish people, why is Bangladesh targeteted in a similar way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.