Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
0rkNktz.gif

I'm not keen on Micah's new jacket.

So the penalty clause of some 700 million euro is deemed valid and Messi's agents got it wrong by assuming the deadline would be put back because of season extensions? That was the last thing i read before i went to bed. Probably wake up to a spunkfest on Redcafe and YNWA . Will we have to get our 30 lawyers involved again?
You’re well behind then. Spanish radio station have seen the clause in the contract and state that the 700m clause ended with the end of 2019/20 season and no longer applies. Therefore Tebas was talking shite again.

So just to clarify from yesterday’s news re the la Liga statement. Is Tebas saying even if Barcelona agreed a few with us down the line he will not process the transfer unless the clause is met? Would that mean we would take it to FIFA then I assume? Apologies if already been discussed.

I just want to address all these pusillanimous pip squeaks (sorry Marv) who are worried about our defence.

if we beat Liverpool 10-3 or 9-4, with Leo, Raz and Kun all getting hat tricks, are you going to be moaning about us letting in 3 or 4 goals? No you’re not (I answered my own question).

You are all going to be celebrating putting Klopp in his rightful place. Maybe I’m an exception. But all I can think about is demolishing Liverpool!

Im in a caravan in Cornwall with 3G and 1 bar. The time is 9.45pm and I’ve been trying to send this message for 30 minutes. Please can someone just give em an update of that as happened today, if anything at all? Internet is awful!

Remember the days when 3G was more than good enough for an internet signal and browsing the web?

Like SD tv, the twats are dumbing everything down to push you to new tech they can charge through the nose for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.