Tour de France 2020

Lightning he was and balls of steel going for a gap that was so tight and close to the barrier.

Sprinting isn't for me if i'm being honest, i watch it through my fingers and much prefer a day in the mountains which we get tomorrow but fuck me, when they go they go lol.

Lol I know what you mean about the sprints ! I think you have to be mad to do that, than again I think they are mad at the speed they come down the mountains.

The split second decision making from the sprinters is something to behold. Ewan reminded me of a Senna quote - "When you no longer go for a gap, you are no longer a racing driver". If he pauses for 1 millisecond, he doesn't win that race.
The overhead camera shot showed just how ballsy a move it was.

Lol I know what you mean about the sprints ! I think you have to be mad to do that, than again I think they are mad at the speed they come down the mountains.

Tried explaining to the wife yesterday that when im out for a ride, 30kph feels fucking fast and these guys are very easily double that and then some.

Not sure the likes LJV and Ineos will look to take yellow today. I don't think either teams wants the responsibility of carrying yellow for so long. Also, not sure it is the kind of climb where a GC rider will think they can pick up much time. It's too short and not particularly selective even with a big climb earlier in the race.

Wilcard prediction is Higuita. Would be very surprised if Yates does not try something. Hope he does. Would like to see him wear yellow for a while.

Bernal looking weak as he did in the Dauphiné, can only hope he’s building up to week 3 as Froomey used to! If Roglic can keep that up then it’ll be a walk in the park

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.