The most beautiful woman in the world of music

As a woman I watch the My Immortal video and think life's not fair, nobody should be that beautiful and talented :(
It’s a wonderful song/video Kalouk. I lost my wife three years ago to a brain tumour and that song kept me going in my darkest hours. I’m sure you have your own talents and beauty comes from within.

It’s a wonderful song/video Kalouk. I lost my wife three years ago to a brain tumour and that song kept me going in my darkest hours. I’m sure you have your own talents and beauty comes from within.
I'm sorry about your wife and I can truly understand how My Immortal could bring you comfort. Music can be such a blessing when you are at your lowest.

I don't know her name, perhaps someone can help the girl at 4.10 in the silver outfit is quite easy on the eye

I mean her name is in the title to the video, but...

Lauren Bennett

lauren-bennett-los-angeles-ca-november-lauren-bennett-arriving-american-music-awards-nokia-theatre-l-live-176328689.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.