Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very soon? Blimey he's hardcore, just travelled for 14 hours and he's ready for a scrap.

Tough little so n so's these South Americans.
I know who I would back in a fight about the man in the middle.
Eg0cxftWoAAmAwM

Very soon? Blimey he's hardcore, just travelled for 14 hours and he's ready for a scrap.

Tough little so n so's these South Americans.
He’s heard Deansgate on a Friday night is the place to be. Wants everything sorted so as not to spoil his welcome to Manchester party for his boy

If that had happened he would have been told "no" but then as he's been at the club for 20 years he may have twigged by now that Barca is a member-owned club not a limited company.

This post had me pissing myself hahaha

But you are patently talking shite. Why would receiving a small percentage of shares be worse than taking a higher salary (which would then destroy our wage structure) in terms of team morale?

No player puts in even close to his levels of goals and assists and we are talking about the greatest player to ever play the game of football. Morale will only go up if he signs, not down.

You haven't even come close to making a cogent point as to why it would be a bad idea yet. That is why everyone else seems to be simply ignoring your posts on the matter.

I can see why giving Messi shares in CFG is pretty prudent in the long term growth of the organisation. Look at Micheal Jordan, who became the first billionaire athlete long after he retired, having Messi assist in the growth of the North American and South American side of the CFG will be beneficial for him and City. What’s Messi’s potential earnings compared to Jordan’s in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.