Tour de France 2020

Alaphillipe still had it just after the race?

Something gone on ive missed?

Alaphilippe took a bottle with 17k to go (no sustenance can be handed out in the final 20k) so was given a 20s penalty.

Harsh but the rules are there for safety.

Alaphilippe took a bottle with 17k to go (no sustenance can be handed out in the final 20k) so was given a 20s penalty.

Harsh but the rules are there for safety.

No rules are rules and just read no one had any clue as to what was going on.

Anyway Chapeu Yates.

Messi did for us all yesterday!

Great stage yesterday, brutal and the wind did what it always does along with a lumpy course and it split them nicely.

Visma and Van Aert again, magnificent although Ineos did a bit more of what they do and that is dictate the pace of the stage so hopefully they will still make a race of it.

So much talk about Van Aert, he’s a phenomenal rider - I’d love to see him get in a few breakaways and go on and win the whole thing.

Fantastic day’s racing today. Something for everyone. 1 HC & 2 Cat 1 climbs.
Downhill speeds of 97 km/h

Watched the descents through my fingers yesterday.

You can't begin to imagine the speed these guys are doing and the bike contro and sheer balls needed to do it.

So much talk about Van Aert, he’s a phenomenal rider - I’d love to see him get in a few breakaways and go on and win the whole thing.

Outstanding but JV are simply outstanding and choc full of real talent with no signs of weakness anywhere right now.

Today has started again at a brutal pace. All out attack is ripping the peleton apart and its fantastic to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.