Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost as if threatening to leave on a free in 9 months time, taking €100m in wages and €100m in a possible fee away, is a negotiating ploy designed to make Bartomeu behave, or else get ready to personally pay millions when the club's budgets don't balance.

Personally that's more what I would expect, but it could also be that El Presidente won't negotiate unless Messi's camp agree to include staying, as an option.

But as my biggest surprise was Messi saying he'd leave in the first place, as I thought he'd stitch us up, I am not in position to have an educated guess.

I really think him staying there would be a terrible decision for both him & Barca though. Just Harlem Globetrotters stuff

There's a leaving fee if he leaves next year that Barcelona has to give him which is a big fee at that. It's a loss for Barca if he stays. So might at as well cash in now and get something. This is why I mean this is to get into negotiation.
But that will be a problem for next president. Suarez, vidal, rakitic wages of 1 year will balance book especially if they don't sign another player. This president only thinks about him. He doesn't love the club. He is not a football person after all.

I have it on good authority from a verified HP quality sauce, Ex Manchester City Legend Ngolo Kante that Messi is actually pulling a reverse Clarkie on Barca and will be wearing the new city kit 1599130692436.png

In his reveal vid which will be on the OS soon

Players we could have been negotiating for prior to the Messi deal might not come to us now whilst we have wasted time on a transfer that was never going to come off.

We shouldn't have stopped all transfer activity unless we were sure we could get him from Barcelona. Appears like what I said before about his Club being in control of the deal was right- even though I got called a fucking idiot for it.

Chelsea are moving in the market, time we did the same and stopped getting hung up on a 33 year old. We MOVE lads.

CTID.

Yeah we were definitely in for a load of players in Messi's position.

Players we could have been negotiating for prior to the Messi deal might not come to us now whilst we have wasted time on a transfer that was never going to come off.

We shouldn't have stopped all transfer activity unless we were sure we could get him from Barcelona. Appears like what I said before about his Club being in control of the deal was right- even though I got called a fucking idiot for it.

Chelsea are moving in the market, time we did the same and stopped getting hung up on a 33 year old. We MOVE lads.

CTID.
Why do people assume our transfer team can only do one thing at a time? It’s madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.