Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure we've been played anything. We haven't made any statement everything written has been pure speculation. Messi even at 34 would be a big scoop for any club and any club would take him.
Probably naive of me to believe Txiki, Ferrano, Pep and the Sheikh could be lead on. But just seems we could have been used as a bargaining chip.

We must have done a lot of work behind the scenes. I bet Pep will be pissed up. Took a call from him where Messi finally convinced Pep he wanted to move.
The work is not lost.

If he doesn't leave this year, he is still nailed on coming next year. For free.

Guardiola has a lot to blame I do not bet anything of weight, Guardiola Sara again in the future barsa manager and he has not been implicated in the signing or Messi, Barcelona fans would not forgive him, for this reason the city has not moved a finger and hoping to see What happens, is a very widespread opinion here in Camp Barsa, in other circumstances the city and Guardiola were seen studying the hociones, but until now City has not moved a finger, it is my opinion and that of many Barcelona fans, Guardiola has a lot of affection and I respect Barcelona and I didn't want to be the bad guy in the movie, something unexpected can still happen but I'm not greo.

Correct me if im wrong but this all happened with Neymar to PSG, it was on then it was off and on again, loads of spanish journalist saying Neymar is staying and not leaving. Marcelo Bechler is the only one i think we should wait for

So we might have 700 million to spend on another couple of players? Fun to see the pots of boiling piss runneth over, ah well he was past his best and our team dynamics would have been upset. What price Gareth Bale?

Pretty comical if all of this has happened simply for Bartomeu to tell Messi’s dad ‘no’ and then Messi has to have this massive climb down?

That being said, this whole transfer has been reported on in the fastest and loosest terms. So it wouldn’t surprise me if this is a load of shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.