Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi will look a bit of a Tit if he does back down.

If he has done all this for another lucrative contract.And to get his own way,then we are better off without him.

We have had enough Drama Queens over the years.
100% agree. If he does sign a deal and stay at Barcelona then he's not the kind of person we want at our club.

Many slate Ronaldo on here but atleast he's a man who appears to have bollocks, Messi doesn't seem to have any and has his Daddy running around after him- assuming he's staying at the club. He's literally saying to Barcelona I can do whatever I want, I'm bigger than your club and will decide whatever goes on. It's laughable really.

We can't have that circus at City.

The work is not lost.

If he doesn't leave this year, he is still nailed on coming next year. For free.
Next year probably they have a new president and new board and might well be inclined to stay futher. It's now or never

Obviously, if hes making a statement later today at least we'll know one way or another what the outcome is, whether he stays or leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.