It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is he staying if he's so unhappy, it doesn't make sense.

What a waste of our time having Txiki and Soriano over there. Khaldoon must be livid. Need to get on with proper signings now; Koulibaly and a fast, tough tackling midfielder.
Because we can’t force Barcelona to accept an offer.

No you’re not that bad
Don’t be this guy just because you were sucked into the Messi/Barcelona PR machine along with many many others. He has played a game all along. I made it clear from the beginning that this was all too good to be true and that it was far to complicated to happen. Close this chapter, shut the door and throw away the key.

He’s looking for help from Abu Dhabi, and I think Khaldoon needs to pull up his big boy pants and do it, Txiki and Ferran know where the bodies are buried, this is just the beginning

Been around here years mate.. Appreciate tolmie's information but don't take it literally mate. All his videos and fanfare most will love but not my thing. All personal taste i guess and glad all the Messi madness is finished with. Lets get back to normality.

Normally i find it amusing and good fun. But his overconfidence in messi signing and Alexis recently has shattered it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.