It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone blaming Messi for "not having big enough balls" this isn't SimCity where you can just do whatever the hell you want. The more money you make, the more revenue that is attached to you has a direct correlation to just how tangled the legal and logistical web one has to untie to break away from that entity. If he'd have praised the club and in a week has an extension I'd speak differently but all in all I think he stepped through the hoops he could to try and make a move happen. If Barca let him ride it out and he's walking away free next late spring... I believe they are making a huge mistake based on who and pride.

Well the only thing now is it's back in Bartomeu's court. If he's ego enough to keep him, he's won. If he's concerned about covering his losses, he has to find some money from somewhere because it's now become "sell me, or pay me €50m euros for a year for a half-arsed effort and no sale".
plus €70m bonus lol

It ain’t over till it’s over . Window is still open and power play tripping still to go .
Messi ‘s interview means nothing but just to calm barca fans .
It’s still a check mate barty .

Absolutely bang on the money. He couldn’t afford the chance of €700m and nor can City
It wouldn't be 700m. The contract says the release clause is no longer valid. At least his father says so.
Although if that were the case I guess City and Messi would be quite relaxed about a court case.

I think we need to see the contract.

Read it and it sounds like his head is up his arse.

He wants to go but basically isnt allowed.

He wants to win but realises he'll win fuck all there as they've gone so shit.

His bird and nippers kicked off royal when he said he wanted to bounce.

Tbf that would wreck anyone's nut.

Imo he's put his family and club before himself and that's commendable, even if we wished he didn't.

I still think there'll be more to come on this.

There will be fuck all more to it if his Mrs and kids have said they dont fancy East Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.