Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ronaldo fan boys will be smiling tonight as one of their strongest arguments for him being the GOAT is that Messi has never tested himself in more than 1 club

He had the chance to shut them up and never took it

Imagine knowing you are going to lose the last years of your career in that team now when you see Ronaldo moving on and winning titles elsewhere.

He looked ok. Had an average game. Didn't really see much of the ball.

His cross at the end was good though.
Yeah, he didn't seem phased by it being his Spain debut. Seemed to want the ball and run at defenders and like you say got an assist. Still very raw but he defo has potential. Plus I'm just trying to see positives from the past 24 hours! Lol

Really? Bloody hell, it's madness.
63m actually plus they have to pay him 1m a month whilst performing in an empty stadium

no transfer fee and he’s unhappy so probably won’t play well in those circumstances

Fuck me... wasted most of today on this carry on, now to find out Tony Abbott has been appointed on the Brexit Board of Trade!!!.. wank...

After being genuinely thrilled at the prospect of Messi joining us now, i think we should draw a line under it and move on,not go in for him next season. He wont get the offer City likely had on the table for him again.

Shame...

If City can get him to sign on a free in 4 months we will sign him. And 99% of fans will be delighted. Our owners will always keep the door open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.