All or Nothing documentary

It'll be interesting to see if we find out what the point of Spurs is. They aren't very good, and tbh even their,effort at being shit seems half hearted. Pointless club.

Wow! That is the post of a fan who has lost touch with what it means to be a fan. Sheer arrogance.

Not sure if anyone saw this or mentioned this but in episode 1 anyone notice the Football Manager 2020 icon on the Mac OS Dock displayed here?

lol

View attachment 1912

Probably more common than you think, I'm sure I read in FFT once that teams genuinely make use of the likes of FM and FIFA's stats because it's a free bit of scouting.

No, you’ve misunderstood my question - deliberately I guess.

What did they do wrong to get sacked? Was it multiple misconducts or gross misconduct? They can’t have sacked them for cost savings as they’d end up at 55 employment tribunals.

The discussion was about clubs looking after staff. Or not. What Arsenal have done is the latter. That is the point. I genuinely don’t know what point you are trying to make. I’d be grateful if you could clarify. In the meanwhile, this article explains Arsenal’s reasoning. And it seems that cost saving was at the core of the decision.

The City one wasn't great because

a) we all knew what happened
b) we were there
c) (weirdly) they showed TOO MUCH football.
To be honest I thought it was poor.
Partly because I couldn't take to Kingsley's voice over and some of the script he was given was painful to listen to and clichéd; I'd have to watch it again to list the specifics, seem to remember some of derby stuff was irritating. I never finished the series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.