#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great performance for Ukraine last night. Intelligent and energetic midfield role rewarded with a finely crafted goal. His first though on scoring was to pay respect to a member of team staff who recently passed away with covid. He is a sound bloke and with good reason.

Wonder whether he will be given a chance in midfield this season. He surely won’t want to stay as a third choice left back again.
I hope so. He surely can do a Gundogan level job and improve as time passes. I like him. A lot.

Two near-identical goals now, maybe this time people will stop saying it was a cross...

Two near-identical goals now, maybe this time people will stop saying it was a cross...
"[My goal] was a shot not a pass! I confess I once scored a similar goal for Manchester City and then I tried to make a pass. But this time I can bet all my teeth it was a shot." (uefa.com)

Awaiting all the claims for him to start in midfield for us now. Our midfield will have decline immensely if zinchenko starts getting regular minutes there

Awaiting all the claims for him to start in midfield for us now. Our midfield will have decline immensely if zinchenko starts getting regular minutes there
Tbf he started a pre season game in midfield against Liverpool last season and had a decent game and plays well for Ukraine in that position. Clearly a talented footballer but he can’t starting at left back again next season, gets rinsed every time. So you either sell him or give him a chance in midfield. Should get a decent price for him either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.