It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't spot on when it mattered though, the final money shot. He was supposed to be on a plane tonight :(

I didn't expect to get that call a couple weeks back but I bet neither did City! Sounds like lots of politics in play.

You get a lot of unwarranted stick on here. Most of us are appreciative of your information.

Sod the haters

Barca are now in the position we were in with Sane. £100m now (if we make such a bid) or he walks in a year. Big difference is that they need the money. We didn't.
This is what is going to happen between now and the end of the transfer window. I won’t be surprised if Messi will be wearing a City shirt on the 11th hour of the transfer window. It’ll be the mother of all transfer deadline day signings if it were to happen. It’s all written on the script.

Looks like we will finally sign Koulibaly at least. Interesting to see what else Txiki can come up with. How will missing out on Messi alter things?

Barca are now in the position we were in with Sane. £100m now (if we make such a bid) or he walks in a year. Big difference is that they need the money. We didn't.

I'm sure all Barca's sponsors were thrilled to learn the main man doesn't want to be there and the club is being run into the ground :)

Messi today has killed Barca's commercial leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.