All or Nothing documentary

The discussion was about clubs looking after staff. Or not. What Arsenal have done is the latter. That is the point. I genuinely don’t know what point you are trying to make. I’d be grateful if you could clarify. In the meanwhile, this article explains Arsenal’s reasoning. And it seems that cost saving was at the core of the decision.

Right, so they didn’t sack anybody. They made people redundant.

So your tactic to defend Tottenham is to lie about Arsenal? Ok.

Right, so they didn’t sack anybody. They made people redundant.

So your tactic to defend Tottenham is to lie about Arsenal? Ok.

Ah.......I see what you’re getting at now. It’s a matter of semantics.

Point still remains that making 55 people redundant in order to save costs is not looking after staff. That’s what the discussion was about.

Ah.......I see what you’re getting at now. It’s a matter of semantics.

Point still remains that making 55 people redundant in order to save costs is not looking after staff. That’s what the discussion was about.
No, the discussion is about the All or Nothing series, which is about Tottenham. Arsenal haven’t allowed Amazon in as far as I know.

Semantics doesn’t come into the difference between redundancy or sacking. I’ve been at the same place for 20 years and 4 weeks. Would it be semantics to say I’d rather be made redundant next week rather than get the sack?

No, the discussion is about the All or Nothing series, which is about Tottenham. Arsenal haven’t allowed Amazon in as far as I know.

Semantics doesn’t come into the difference between redundancy or sacking. I’ve been at the same place for 20 years and 4 weeks. Would it be semantics to say I’d rather be made redundant next week rather than get the sack?

Of course, sacking and redundancy aren’t quite the same thing. My bad for using the wrong expression. It wasn’t deliberate. But I suspect that you already knew that. Nevertheless, the point still remains that, contrary to the initial accusation, Spurs haven’t failed to look after their staff. They all still have their jobs. Unlike 55 people who used to have jobs at Arsenal.

I enjoyed it, Mourinho comes across quite good in it as does a few of the players. Dier looks under pressure not convinced Spuds will extend him.

Harry Kane's captains speeches are embarrassingly woeful, infact for E3 I fast forwarded through them as they're that toe curlingly bad.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.