Everton thread 2020/21

Making some interesting moves in the transfer market. If they get Doucore as well as Allan and James then thats pretty much a brand new midfield, I imagine there will be quite a few departures, the likes of Sigurdsson, Davies, Delph might be moved on

Ancellotti I'd building the team in his image. James will be the underated signing of the season I reckon.

Ancellotti I'd building the team in his image. James will be the underated signing of the season I reckon.
World class manager they have got there . Everton will be a tough game for a lot next season . Don’t mind them either tbh

Always liked Doucoure, very underrated player and will improve in a better side, Allan’s highly rated and we know what James can do, that’s an impressive midfield with some very useful alternatives too. I’d say that’s easily as good as uniteds midfield. They’re badly lacking upfront though and need a better keeper than Pickford if they want to even begin to challenge for the European spots.

If they sign a decent centre half and someone to contest with Pickford for the keeper spot, they could be a good outside bet for fourth spot.

I think Allan will be an excellent signing and James Rodriguez could be brilliant if he regains his form.

Oh PLEASE let us get rid of Sigurdsson, the useless twat. I don't know what's happened to him but I've never seen a midfielder who seems to be as scared of the ball as he is. I'm still hoping we get a decent backup keeper - Tyrer had a good game against PNE today but I'm not going to jump on the 'put him in goal instead of Pickford' bandwagon just yet because he's very young and inexperienced. One mistake and our fans will eat him alive. I mean, our next game is Spurs FFS, that would be cruel. An older, more level-headed keeper would be nicer. Pickford might grow up a bit if he actually has to fight for his place. He is one of the biggest liabilities in the squad.

I wish we'd get rid of dross like Besic but they will be hard to shift. I forgot Yannick Bolasie still played for us.

Oh PLEASE let us get rid of Sigurdsson, the useless twat. I don't know what's happened to him but I've never seen a midfielder who seems to be as scared of the ball as he is. I'm still hoping we get a decent backup keeper - Tyrer had a good game against PNE today but I'm not going to jump on the 'put him in goal instead of Pickford' bandwagon just yet because he's very young and inexperienced. One mistake and our fans will eat him alive. I mean, our next game is Spurs FFS, that would be cruel. An older, more level-headed keeper would be nicer. Pickford might grow up a bit if he actually has to fight for his place. He is one of the biggest liabilities in the squad.

I wish we'd get rid of dross like Besic but they will be hard to shift. I forgot Yannick Bolasie still played for us.
I’m not a fan of Pickford. I think he’s vastly overrated.

How do you feel about him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.