Britains got talent is back.

The god like status all the judges give themselves sadly makes me want to go drinking/nightclubbing at 58 or at least shoot the lot of them. A major contributor to the dumbing down of our once proud island.

People report threads because they don’t understand some initials?
You would be amazed what people report drone, and also what they don't report too, and then kick off all sorts of shit about in both cases.

We have a poster who constantly reports thread titles that he doesn't understand, hence we change them to something more sensible, it's part of the job, do we enjoy it ? No not really, but it is what it is.

You would be amazed what people report drone, and also what they don't report too, and then kick off all sorts of shit about in both cases.

We have a poster who constantly reports thread titles that he doesn't understand, hence we change them to something more sensible, it's part of the job, do we enjoy it ? No not really, but it is what it is.
Reported.

Seriously though I shouldn’t be surprised as we live in a society where people phone for an ambulance because they’ve run out of plasters.

Seriously though I shouldn’t be surprised as we live in a society where people phone for an ambulance because they’ve run out of plasters.
Indeed, and yet sensible people still can't take precautions during a global pandemic, precautions that are not that hard to adhere to, and don't really impact life that badly, and that reflects on society in general in a pretty shit way.

Rather than apologising (which I'm not bothered whether you do or not), do you not think you'd be better served counting to 10 before kicking off? It's a thread on a forum Kaz, not a cure for cancer. So I fail to see the need to get all protective about it. Threads get merged and/or their titles changed regularly on here. No one else ever goes off on one about it.

You would have hooed post lockdown all the shite on telly a saturday night would have not returned.

Ant and dec can fuck off

It’s great family television.
im biased as I know Steve Royle personally.

i thought his act was sensational tonight in a very talented semi final. I’m made up for him getting through to the final. He’s had a really tough lockdown, let’s hope this sets him on the road to fame and fortune.

I liked both 'magic' but thought Steve Royal was the best hope he wins it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.