Greatest ever football XI

dino zoff was one of my hero's being a young GK , ray clemence was also, my school GK kit was the same as the Liverpool's GK kit, not to mention BIG JOE my all time hero(gk)

manuel neuer is probably the best goalkeeper ever imo

Having not seen a player play, it’s sometimes hard to say whether they were good or not. They’ll be people in 20/30 years time saying Messi/Ronaldo weren’t that good.

It was a greatest 11 and anyone can choose any, as I originally said the midfield and forward lines are the hardest pick, I weighed up the two players Ichave seen and chose them as first choice I then had to choose two strikers from 3-4 greats and so chose two with better goal scorung attribites over skill hence why Müller is in and originally van basten because I wanted to choose another player I have seen, but in honesty Eusabio or Pele are above him but Eusabio as an outright gialscorer trumps Pele.

So to get 4 from 6 Pele lost out on goalscoring alone.
Fair do's mate. All about opinions. Having seen them all, Pele would get into any eleven I chose, even if he had to play left back!

Gordon Banks

Maldini
Beckenbaur
Roberto Carlos

Viera
Messi
Cruyff

Jairzinho
Pele
Maradona
Best

The 1970 Brazil world cup team was the most exciting I have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.