Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of cuunts in the media, nasty nine hypocrisy twaats Wolves have just signed some wonder kid from Portugal for nearly £40m, now is that the same Wolves who have just been sanctioned for FFP breeches? Well you wouldn’t have guessed it was the same club, not a single mention of it on the BBC or Gruniad glowing reports, I haven’t looked at the others rags. Now imagine if that was us, FFP cheats would be rammed down our throats, also interesting the comments on the BBC are similar in no mention of Wolves FFP cheating, which tells me the MSM are doing a good if crude job controlling the masses.

Thanks for that. I live abroad & not all news gets through hence I was unsure if something had happened.

OK this then is deliberate lying by the media & contrasts sharply with all the months before CAS when almost every report on or about City stated we have been found guilty & banned for 2 years & fined 30 million with no mention of quashed or appeal.

Once again, why do the club not call these people out & insist on retractions, apologies & threaten court action ?
I took a particular interest because l saw them interview a journalist the day after the prosecutor had said he was still guilty. The next morning they asked the journalist to clarify and she said emphatically his conviction still stands. That was all on the interview - she hadnt givento the answer they wanted so they pulled the plug. The Sun and Guardian altered their stuff online slyly without admitting they were wrong .
The truth will come out in the end but most people will not remember or care when the appeal finds him guilty.
You are lucky to be out of it. If it wasnt for the virus I would be in Greece now and have good friends there who will be asking why rich drunks fight, attempt to bribe the police and then they and the British media call the police and prosecutor liars.

Lineker is contracted by the BBC, he's not an employee.

End of story.

Fox despises the thought police of the left, but adores the thought police of the right, the f**king hypocrite.
I wasn't really the Fox tweet I was interested in, more the link to the article.

I get that Lineker is a contractor, but he should be held to a certain level of impartiality whilst he's contracted to the BBC.

Ras was probably only 1 inch away from being the villain. It was a shit penalty and the keeper nearly got a foot to it. Talk about small margins. Also, not a mention of Gomez cock up which he got away with.

Yep. And I must have missed the tv interview Gomez gave after the match talking about his big mistake for the penalty too.

How the fuck can it be a shit penalty if it goes in exactly how he planned it to?
Balls of steel our Raheem. Had the keeper stood still and stopped it with his cock then yes, he'd deserve a bit of grief.
He didn't, he dived just as was calculated so was a pretty fucking great pen.

The Iceland pen was shite, you know, the one that missed..

As long as they still have new construction sites going up and poor performing schools they will always have future customers unfortunately.
Must be different down south then, hardly anybody reads this paper on any site I have been on in the last 6 years or so.

In fact on the site I currently work on, there are around 150 people, only two of whom read the sun, and one of those is a (plastic) dipper.

I thought Walker was the best player on the pitch till he was sent off. The first tackle was never a booking and the second one was just slightly mistimed. Total bollocks in the media as usual.. I thought Sancho was shit...but apparently he was great according to the commentary team. I don't think he completed a single cross.
Sancho did nothing again but he's the go to glory boy for that old fool Tyler.
Didn't he refer to him as 5he Dortmund Destroyer or some other oyld tripe.

I thought Walker was the best player on the pitch till he was sent off. The first tackle was never a booking and the second one was just slightly mistimed. Total bollocks in the media as usual.. I thought Sancho was shit...but apparently he was great according to the commentary team. I don't think he completed a single cross.
Sancho did nothing again but he's the go to glory boy for that old fool Tyler.
Didn't he refer to him as 5he Dortmund Destroyer or some other oyld tripe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.