Britains got talent is back.

There was a band from Oldham on it a couple of years back. They said once they got through the auditions they had to sign a deal to give 15% of their income for all gigs booked in for the next 2 years over to Cowells production company. They eventually refused and didn't progress to the live semi finals. Daliso Chaponda ( Malawi comedian who finished in the final) had a similar contract which he was happy to accept because of the national exposure. He's now doing Radio 4 stuff and a lot of corporate gigs so probably a good deal for him
You have to go with it on this show , better have to hand over some than never having anything in the first place,you get exposure like you couldn't dream of otherwise,it is up to them to use it wisely

There's no need, I was only trying to help those that had no idea what BTG was (like me).

But, but, but......BTG doesn’t stand for Britain’s Got Talent! :-)

I didn’t know what BTG/BGT either Cleavers!
Saturday night is Casualty night for me followed, in season, by Match of the day! I’m only reading this thread because I accidentally hit page 2 of it and like to read the arguments/discussions. :-)
I find all human nature is on the pages of BlueMoon. Fascinating. :-)

Kaz7 is his broken back going to be an everlasting saga like Whelan’s broken leg? ;-) :-)
No that is my shoulder lol,he has only just done it,men and their toys,brought one of the electric bikes that do 60 miles an hour,first go on it and it threw him on his back,he is lucky not to be paralysed,the dozy twat ! His first tweet out of surgery was read the instructions first lol

Yes I do stalk him,just from afar though lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.