Laporte and Mahrez test positive for COVID-19

Plenty of time to recover before our premier game.

But this is going to be a worry this season you could lose all your best players before an important game.

Yep I forgot about that, Ake and Otamendi possibly then.

Rules will change week by week IMO, the more knowledgable posters regarding Covid on here will know more about the prognosis for the seasons Covid direction.

What happens if a large number of your first team squad get it, is the game postponed or do you have to crack on?

What happens if a large number of your first team squad get it, is the game postponed or do you have to crack on?
Think they're going to have to come up with a rule, if so many test positive your games are postponed. Fixture congestion would be a nightmare though.

Plenty of time to recover before our premier game.

But this is going to be a worry this season you could lose all your best players before an important game.

Yep wouldn't surprise me to see some fake results being handed to the likes of Kev & Raz when we're due to player the rags or dippers.

Nothing surprises me these days.

BENT

Funny how we are getting prem positives after the season has finished,there will be no cases to disrupt the season once it starts ,shady

Get well soon lads,they don't have symptoms so far,hope it stays that way for them and the family

footballers only have to do a week in isolation I believe

Off to a great start !

Yep wouldn't surprise me to see some fake results being handed to the likes of Kev & Raz when we're due to player the rags or dippers.

Nothing surprises me these days.

BENT

City should have there own doctors doing the testing as well you send them of to be tested you never know like you say knowing the way Var and referees treat us the bias is everywhere.

But end last season was fine didn’t get any players out because of positive testing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.