Phil Foden to leave England camp

People on here are talking as if they know he must have slept with one of them, when they have no idea if this happened.

If the footage that is being shown is it, then they are both sat on their phones. People are jumping to conclusions without knowing any facts and are very quick to turn on one of our own players.

If they just went into a different part of the hotel, which broke Covid rule, then it's unfortunate but not the heinous crime some are making it out to be. People should know not to believe everything they read in the gutter press. Judging by this thread everyone is a paragon of virtue who has never done anything wrong or even got a speeding ticket.
Exactly fella, some of the parenting advice on ere is cringeworthy, the knicker wetting embarrassing, he’s one of us so let’s give him the benefit of the doubt, most people inadvertently breach covid regs daily due to various reasons, how many of us can say we haven’t gone within a metre of somebody we shouldn’t have in the last 6 months

I know what an incubation period is cheers.... My point still stands, out of duty of care the England camp probably won't allow them back with any family until they've allowed that time to pass, be tested and will self isolate in the mean time.

I also doubt a 20 year old footballer is going to go straight to his grandparents right now.
Well did you think getting hookers in was a good idea by walker ? bet you did

Exactly fella, some of the parenting advice on ere is cringeworthy, the knicker wetting embarrassing, he’s one of us so let’s give him the benefit of the doubt, most people inadvertently breach covid regs daily due to various reasons, how many of us can say we haven’t gone within a metre of somebody we shouldn’t have in the last 6 months
Jesus Christ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.