Phil Foden to leave England camp

I don't give a shit about covid, I do care that 2 high profile young guys representing their country for the first time put themselves in a situation like this.
You simply don't get involved in bringing young girls into your room, honey trap and all that.....

southgate is saying the secure bit of the England hotel was not breached

Let's have it right, he's a kid himself. Maybe you've never made an error of judgement, I definitely have when I was a young lad.
The worrying thing about Phil is that he will have been warned about breaching covid guidelines after his trip to Formby beach in June and now he's done it again in Iceland. I'm not going to overly criticise him about any alleged sexual side of the incident, that's for his missus to sort out with him but he does need to learn that rules are there to be observed when he's away with City or England.

Walker sent off and Foden sent home ... not the best international break ever.

Only plus is that Greenwood is also involved so rags in the press won't want to go too hard or get too indignant.

Disappointing, though ... why do 'celebrities' always think they can get away with things and not be caught ?

I always had the lad down as being quite level-headed. Just confirms the sneaking suspicion that within the game's squads there is a higher than average number of thickos!
Personally think having a child at 18 doesn't show the most common sense. I know it can happen but then it changes how you lead your life or it should.

The mental gymnastics going on in this thread in order to defend him is something to behold.
Let’s hope Phil isn’t as flippant as some on here. Accepts his role in what happened, issues the correct apologies and we can move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.