Phil Foden to leave England camp

Even allowing for that I didn't hear it at all until I was in my late teens, and trust me I knew a lot who might have fallen into that category.
Men, lads might have used it amongst male company but it was never said in front of women. Ever.
Society has become much coarser as a result.
I think language has changed. **** was always the ultimate naughty word when I grew up too, but words like m#ng and sp#z seem to be regarded as the worst now and **** gets thrown around like bloody did 30 years ago.

Absolutely no excuse for Foden

He's just a stereotypical thick footballer

I agree no excuses but plenty of intelligent people have done alot worse.

I often lecture my 19 year old son about the shit he's done whilst laughing inside having done far worse.

Phil will soon realise that nothing is secret in the social media age and the media will hound you and bring you down. He has to learn, and very quickly, that if he wants to stay a family man and make the most of his career, this is not the way.
If I was in charge of a football club there would be no social media allowed by anybody employed there.

Absolutely no excuse for Foden

He's just a stereotypical thick footballer

He's a 20 year old lad. I'm sure most of us did a lot worse things at his age than meeting up with a girl in a hotel. Regardless of covid, look how many people meet up now in normal society, pubs and restaurants are open. He probably just didn't believe there was any real risk at his age.

Because he is now leaving the England bubble and will travel back separately, he will now have to self isolate for 14 days he wont be at the wolves match.

No defence whatsoever but the press handling will be interesting given Greenwood is involved. What is amusing me is the BBC headlining with Foden’s name preceding Greenwood in the reports and also the strap line descriptor is Foden who has become a regular starter this season, pretty sure this organisation have spent the last 18 months criticising Pep and his selection policy with Phil and debating should he even remain with us through lack of starts.
Lmao now as much as Foden is
He's a 20 year old lad. I'm sure most of us did a lot worse things at his age than meeting up with a girl in a hotel. Regardless of covid, look how many people meet up now in normal society, pubs and restaurants are open. He probably just didn't believe there was any real risk at his age.
He swore a vow when he married. If he doesn’t have enough honour to keep it, even for his baby, then he’s just a stupid little boy who shouldn’t have got married in the first place.

yikes, expected better from the lad, hopefully he wont try any of this ish again. Specially not during a pandemic and being married and all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.