Phil Foden to leave England camp

How’s that playing a mental health card? The poster is 100% correct in my opinion. If they’d said Foden shouldn’t be thrown to the wolves due to mental health issues, then that’d be playing the mental health card.
Having been involved with people with mental health issues, I’d suggest it’s a perfectly reasonable comment, without it ‘playing the mental health card’
if it offends you then I withdraw it ,no offence meant

I’ve known young Phil since he was 12 and he is a very quite young man. I looked at the daily mail video today and it appears to me that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. The media are a poisonous lot and as we all know especially towards City. Don’t fall for this people.
not according to the fucking vicars and nuns on here, burn him

Of course not but I don't think it needed mentioning that it needs considering before he is thrown to the wolves,he is a twat for breaking covid rules for a second time ,this one in a really high profile way,there is no sign of mental health problems ,just lads being stupid
I read it as more of a sweeping statement rather than being specifically directed at Foden having any mental health issues as it was in response to a poster who has been suffering recently.

Absolutely agree that it’s lads being stupid with an added dollop of being naive.

It was a daft thing to do, but I’m surprised at the levels of outrage. I remember being 20, I remember what it’s like having the libido of a 20yr old lad as I still do :)

I also remember going on tour & what happened on tour, always stayed on tour (obviously pre social media times). I can promise you now, what Foden has done is tame by comparison. Yes he’s a professional, but he’s also a human & we all, every last one of us, make mistakes all the way throughout our lives. The important part is how you learn from them.

I’ve known young Phil since he was 12 and he is a very quite young man. I looked at the daily mail video today and it appears to me that he wasn’t doing anything wrong. The media are a poisonous lot and as we all know especially towards City. Don’t fall for this people.
None of us wants him to be guilty, but he is.

You can’t just make excuses for because you know him and it’s City.

I read it as more of a sweeping statement rather than being specifically directed at Foden having any mental health issues as it was in response to a poster who has been suffering recently.

Absolutely agree that it’s lads being stupid with an added dollop of being naive.

It was a daft thing to do, but I’m surprised at the levels of outrage. I remember being 20, I remember what it’s like having the libido of a 20yr old lad as I still do :)

I also remember going on tour & what happened on tour, always stayed on tour (obviously pre social media times). I can promise you now, what Foden has done is tame by comparison. Yes he’s a professional, but he’s also a human & we all, every last one of us, make mistakes all the way throughout our lives. The important part is how you learn from them.
the important part is not getting caught ,or set up

It seems to be out of character for him. Its serious enough that he has broken the rules and earned reprimands from England and his Club. Whichever way mate, this is not good and the lad has stuffed up big time. He is young and will learn from it and come back stronger.

I'm not defending the error at all, I'm just saying errors in judgement are possible. Once you've made that error you deserve to be punished, he will be. As he grows up them errors will be eradicated, it's obviously a lot more serious cause it's with England, not as if he's sneaked a Lambert and Butler out of his bedroom window.
And he hasn't set off any fireworks in the bathroom either, but he would have been informed what was expected and he hasn't followed what would have been simple guidelines. Do this, do that, don't do this and don't do that! The lad doesn't need a Masters to understand.

You weren’t in the media spotlight and living through a Covid pandemic.

He should have known better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.