Laporte and Mahrez test positive for COVID-19

Laporte and Mahrez will have been training with all those not on international duty. That includes all the South American boys. I assume that they were all tested on the same day. So hopefully everyone else is okay.

Well let's hope that no one else comes down with the Covid19 virus. What we don't want is for most of the 1st team squad to come down with the virus. If that happens then even more of our games will have to be postponed. This will leave us even more games to catch up on the rest of the league

Hoping for a speedy recovery with no symptoms for both, as I expect every right-minded person of any club affiliation is.

But whether they will be back for the Wolves match will depend on when they test negative a sufficient number of days in a row.

They can’t just self-isolate for 1-2 weeks and then come back still testing positive.

Well who would have expected this to happen in football clubs with players coming back from around the world.View attachment 2137

Well in all fairness you would expect them to take precautions and not go to places that are riddled with the virus, I have worked right through delivering catering supplies to care homes and hospitals and now pubs, restaurants, cafes and whatnot and still not caught it.

They go away for a fortnight and come back riddled, a bit of commonsense is required at times.

Don't know where it's come from (ie what media source), but I've just had a text that says the whole squad is having to isolate, as one of the physios had an inconclusive result, so there is no training tomorrow, and everyone will have to be retested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.