It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that we've only signed two players, but i think they are going to surprise us Ake looked solid for Netherlands so much that Poland had to attack the other side during the game. Ferran torres is special that finish in the spain game was brilliant, hes not afraid to take players on and has that burst of speed but skill as well. he dosent run like a headless chicken either he uses his brain always looking for the pass / cross. His vision is excellent as well

Agreed. Add a CB and I reckon we'd have a decent shot.

To be fair to him, there have been serious issues at Napoli, especially early season.

"Napoli are set to take legal action against their own players as the row over their training retreat boycott escalated further on Wednesday.

The club's players and manager Carlo Ancelotti are in a furious stand-off with chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis which is threatening to engulf their season "

Not a happy camp
Is Carlo Ancelotti managing two teams at the same time , Everton and Napoli ?

Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this.

Messi's interview worked a treat, Barca fans attacking the board in their comments, calling themselves prisoner FC some fans are actually attacking him with comments cant belive that one, most of the fans saying freemessi. Tolmie might be on to something. I dont want to get hopes up to be dissapointed again, but there could be something in this.

Enjoyed reading that :-)

Barcelona's record of buying decent central defenders was also iffy under Txiki. I suspect the real truth is that they are quality defenders in the first instance, but the system Pep plays can expose even the best central defenders.

If we defended 15 metres closer to our own goal, Stones and Otamendi would look more like Baresi and Maldini!
Correctamundo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.