All or Nothing documentary

What I've learned so far.

Jose is a ****, with funny moments. He tells players they are shit and doesn't give a fuck. No wonder The Rags wanted rid.

Derty Ali is a lazy thick ****. Mourinho tries to tell him and he just looks smug and giggles.

Sir Harry is portrayed like Vinny. His team motivational speech consists of "Let's fucking do them"

Levy is a ****.

"I see us as a caring club" Then furloughs the staff.

Son seems genuinely decent. You feel his sadness when Alti fan sends him off.
Brilliant.i was pissed out my head reading your post and it made me laugh out loud,the furlough bit was the best.

Reactions: mat
Think their documentary is better than ours personally.

Better production, more behind the scenes etc. Feel like ours were things we’ve seen posted by city on training ground and edits weren’t as good. Intro of games being from other games, daytime nighttime cuts.

So the first episode went from August to December, if there are 10 episodes 5 are going to be done via Zoom through the pandemic
and that stadium is amazing

don’t think so.Just finished episode 6 and it’s the cl game with Leipzig which was February I believe? We’ve got the fa cup penalties with Norwich, Dier in the stands. Maybe one or two will focus on the start of the shut down, I imagine most of it was done before government went strict on social distancing etc

I reckon any clubs interested in Danny Rose might have 2nd thoughts after watching this doc
Yeah he came across as a proper dickhead. And not a particularly popular one given that he always seemed to be walking around or sat on his own.

don’t think so.Just finished episode 6 and it’s the cl game with Leipzig which was February I believe? We’ve got the fa cup penalties with Norwich, Dier in the stands. Maybe one or two will focus on the start of the shut down, I imagine most of it was done before government went strict on social distancing etc
Maybe right I think that’s why we are seeing more of the players and manager than we did in ours though because the last few will be under lockdown so they needed to pad it out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.