Kalidou Koulibaly

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm bored of this saga already, either pay the fee they are after or walk away and go elsewhere, something though tells me the idiot in charge of transfers (Txiki) doesn't have a plan B, despite having an extra 3 months to prepare, knowing what we needed and then attack the market.

We have stood still, Chelsea have got what they wanted and needed and can now focus on the keeper they require.
Arsenal with an ex City coach are targetting players who Pep praised and wanted to sign, and they are going about getting it done.
City, sign 2 players almost right away and look professional, then get taken for a Messi ride and now are a million miles away from completing the signings of a CB, LB, CM and ST that we still need to add to the squad, either this year or definately next, and by the speed we are going about it, all the top talents will be either way too expensive next season, or gone and at new clubs already by then, we will also need 2x STs next season and a manager, as well as 2x CMs, LB, CB and who knows what else!!

I honestly dont know if De Laurentiis is an arse or our recruitment team is an arse..

Maybe both.

It's definately the latter.............they couldn't organise the running of a bath without a manual, and they would STILL get stuck and wonder what to do

Sam Lee is saying it’s almost done. 29 doesn’t fit the profile of players we should be signing. Mark my words there’ll be a centre half moving in this window who we’ll pay 4 times for in 2 years time. I’d dearly love to know what our scouts actually do as they never seem to unearth any bargains.

But they have , haven't they ?

CBA reading the entire thread, but what puzzles me is why we haven't gone for James Tarkowski, as Burnley only want £50M (or 55.5M Euros) for him. Remember, he is an English international, so he must be better than some Johnny Foreigner.
Go get him. Txiki!

Sam Lee is saying it’s almost done. 29 doesn’t fit the profile of players we should be signing. Mark my words there’ll be a centre half moving in this window who we’ll pay 4 times for in 2 years time. I’d dearly love to know what our scouts actually do as they never seem to unearth any bargains.

I doubt clubs like us, chelsea and the rags can get those kinds of bargains. The moment we show interest to a player, that player's price spikes up. Deals like Ferran Torres and Ake are what counts as bargains for us.

City should probably never deal with Napoli again after this and the Jorginho saga. Is there nobody else that we could get that would be a better, maybe cheaper, option?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm bored of this saga already, either pay the fee they are after or walk away and go elsewhere, something though tells me the idiot in charge of transfers (Txiki) doesn't have a plan B, despite having an extra 3 months to prepare, knowing what we needed and then attack the market.

We have stood still, Chelsea have got what they wanted and needed and can now focus on the keeper they require.
Arsenal with an ex City coach are targetting players who Pep praised and wanted to sign, and they are going about getting it done.
City, sign 2 players almost right away and look professional, then get taken for a Messi ride and now are a million miles away from completing the signings of a CB, LB, CM and ST that we still need to add to the squad, either this year or definately next, and by the speed we are going about it, all the top talents will be either way too expensive next season, or gone and at new clubs already by then, we will also need 2x STs next season and a manager, as well as 2x CMs, LB, CB and who knows what else!!
Give it a fucking rest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.