Season tickets

I have just checked today so far nothing about season tickets. I have even checked my spam mails just in case, but nothing there either.

I am starting to get worried, but we still have just over 14 days to our 1st premier league game at home.

Surely it would be better to put families into the ballot as one lot. Yes that will mean that some others will miss out. Once you have been successful in the ballot that is it until all those who want to go into the ballot have been given a game to go too.
Don't think there are any ballots yet, what are you worried about?

I am sure that some grounds are being opened up to small amount of supporters. I am sure that one of Arsenal's game sat home is being run as a test case.

They're no plans for supporters to be allowed in yet. There might be a couple of test events over the next few weeks but PL games won't be one of them. Stop worrying, this isn't going to change for months yet.

I don't know what the situation will be for the new season but City ticket office have been brilliant in helping my family with season card queries over the last couple of months. Thank you Chris.

I have just checked today so far nothing about season tickets. I have even checked my spam mails just in case, but nothing there either.

I am starting to get worried, but we still have just over 14 days to our 1st premier league game at home.

Surely it would be better to put families into the ballot as one lot. Yes that will mean that some others will miss out. Once you have been successful in the ballot that is it until all those who want to go into the ballot have been given a game to go too.
Not sure what you're worried about. There's no action being taken on season tickets and the plan was for people to enter stadiums in October. We've only one planned home game in that month but there's absolutely no way that's happening with people present in the Manchester area at the moment.

As stated I wouldnt let it worry you.
It's a 'big if' we will get back into grounds anytime this side of Christmas with the spike in cases and the health experts predicting its gonna, get worse again.
Regardless anyway City can't make any plans until they know when, how many and under what conditions we are allowed back.
When they have something to update they will do so but until then it's just a waiting game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.