Season tickets

I really hoped the clubs would have some kind of individual streaming service sorted by now, even if it’s just for the games not initially selected for tv. I’d much rather give city money directly to see the games than see them all on sky any give the tv leeches money.

So all season tickets will go into a ballot for match once fans are allowed back into the grounds. So how is this to be done. I for one would like to know now. This would help me to make a more informed decision on whether to go into the ballots or not.

So all season tickets will go into a ballot for match once fans are allowed back into the grounds. So how is this to be done. I for one would like to know now. This would help me to make a more informed decision on whether to go into the ballots or not.
Me and the missus both have season tickets, wonder if we will go into the draw as one because if either of us don't get one we won't be going, the same will apply to people that have kids with season tickets?

Me and the missus both have season tickets, wonder if we will go into the draw as one because if either of us don't get one we won't be going, the same will apply to people that have kids with season tickets?
I'm sure there'll be some system to handle groups otherwise there'll be 4 and 5 year olds straying into the South Stand causing a ruckus.

I'm sure there'll be some system to handle groups otherwise there'll be 4 and 5 year olds straying into the South Stand causing a ruckus.

For the trial at Brighton they didn't allow groups to sit together, bubble or not. Wouldn't plan on sitting within 4 seats of anybody..

Don't know if any children made it in for the trial event

Wait. You want to know the ballots procedure before you go into the ballot because why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.