Stupid little things that bug you

Who'd have thought sensodyne toothpaste would be recommended for sensitive teeth?

Strangely enough all the TV dentist who are clearly well qualified...me, I wouldn't mention Sensodyne at all, let the fuckers fall out, wait till they came into my surgery and then nail their hat on for a new set.

Disclaimer.... I'm not a real dentist

Strangely enough all the TV dentist who are clearly well qualified...me, I wouldn't mention Sensodyne at all, let the fuckers fall out, wait till they came into my surgery and then nail their hat on for a new set.

Disclaimer.... I'm not a real dentist
Didn't know you was a blue, we ok for the fitting next tuesday?

People who don't flatten the cardboard correctly by breaking at the seams and folding. Or make any attempt at that, just stick large cereal box in the recycling and it's full.

People who don't flatten the cardboard correctly by breaking at the seams and folding. Or make any attempt at that, just stick large cereal box in the recycling and it's full.

My staff can’t fold and dispose of cardboard boxes properly.... does my head in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.