Kalidou Koulibaly

Diego Carlos, Ruben Dias and Jose Gimenez are the other links we've seen. Shambles, in short.
Can hardly say it’s a shambles. Especially as we haven’t the faintest idea where we are with either Koulibaly, nor any alternatives. Why not wait until we’ve finished the transfers and watched the team play before deciding. Mad idea I know.

Can hardly say it’s a shambles. Especially as we haven’t the faintest idea where we are with either Koulibaly, nor any alternatives. Why not wait until we’ve finished the transfers and watched the team play before deciding. Mad idea I know.
That would be good but impatience usually sets well in before start of season with big signings like this. Can't help it

Apparently PSG are after Koulibaly now according to Di Marzio. Brilliant work from City in this saga, refused to talk to Napoli because of a childish grudge and are likely to miss out on our biggest target.

Apparently PSG are after Koulibaly now according to Di Marzio. Brilliant work from City in this saga, refused to talk to Napoli because of a childish grudge and are likely to miss out on our biggest target.
And probably won’t move for a second option

Is it? We were fucked over with Cavani and Hamsik (allegedly) Jorgy was the icing on the cake, from my perspective. Maybe KK was a diversionary tactic all along?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.