Bournemouth (H) CC 3rd Round Pre-Match Thread

Prediction - Bournemouth (H) Carabao Cup 3rd round?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's already on Sunday ... the Leicester game ...

21.09 - Wolves (A)
24.09 - Bournemouth/Palace (H) - League Cup R3
27.09 - Leicester (H)

* 24th - Thu is where our game most likely will be. But you never know they can make us play on Wed as well ...

It's actually a good thing, Pep can give every one a game in the first two games, so those on the bench or new signings can possibly get a game straight away without waiting for too long and then Pep can go back to his first choice XI for Leicester game again!
Bournemouth play Norwich on Sky the Friday.

Given Premier League has today agreed to broadcast ALL games in September (or basically till supporters are allowed back in), there’s probably a case for all League cup ties to be on the box as well (or at the very least a lot more than just two per round).

Play the kids in this cup, we have more pressing matters ie; players who have covid and more senior players out injured.

With Wolves on the horizon I couldn't give two fucks about this cup.

Play the kids in this cup, we have more pressing matters ie; players who have covid and more senior players out injured.

With Wolves on the horizon I couldn't give two fucks about this cup.

A cup is a cup lad. I'd have given one of my testicles to watch City win the league cup pre-sheik. There's also the added incentive of 4 in a row and 8th in total.

A cup is a cup lad. I'd have given one of my testicles to watch City win the league cup pre-sheik. There's also the added incentive of 4 in a row and 8th in total.
Yeah and so would I pre-sheikh Mansour, but we've got to be realistic if we are going to take the title back off the dippers, this cup needs to be fucked off, especially in a condensed season.

Yeah and so would I pre-sheikh Mansour, but we've got to be realistic if we are going to take the title back off the dippers, this cup needs to be fucked off, especially in a condensed season.

That's nonsense. The 3 previous titles we've won have been won alongside the League Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.