Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them get Sancho, spend stupid money on a winger when we all know that the main weakness in their team is defence. Like us this season I would of took Koulybaly over Messi (had it been one or the other) given our weakness because our defence cost us. Not our attack.

Sancho has regressed alot. In his first Season I thought he is another De bruyne but second season he's max 40M player.

He a bit unprofessional, always late at training , let's hairdresser from England to come to Dortmund and cut his hair 1 hour before the game.

A typical overhyped English Player and that's coming from a huge Sancho fan in his first Season

Sancho has regressed alot. In his first Season I thought he is another De bruyne but second season he's max 40M player.

He a bit unprofessional, always late at training , let's hairdresser from England to come to Dortmund and cut his hair 1 hour before the game.

A typical overhyped English Player and that's coming from a huge Sancho fan in his first Season
He will get on with Pogba then.

overated.. its easy to look good at dortmund if you got abit of talent.. will flop at utd.

17 goals + 17 assists in 32 league games. At 20.

"Regressed".

For fucks sake it's embarrassing the amount of absolute shite people will put out to try and downplay a world class player who's going to United.

He will come in, he'll be one of the best wingers in the league, and he'll massively improve United if, like Bruno Fernandes, he can avoid the talent black hole that claimed some of their previous signings.

We'll get over it. There's more world class players than we can own, sometimes they'll go to our rivals. You don't need to start lying to each other that he's not a very good footballer.

Let them get Sancho, spend stupid money on a winger when we all know that the main weakness in their team is defence. Like us this season I would of took Koulybaly over Messi (had it been one or the other) given our weakness because our defence cost us. Not our attack.
To be honest while our defence was certainly not upto scratch to say the least personally I think the lack in clinical finishing is what really cost us last season

17 goals + 17 assists in 32 league games.

"Regressed".

For fucks sake it's embarrassing the amount of absolute shite people will put out to try and downplay a world class player who's going to United.

Pogba before he joined the rags was producing similar numbers. Looks a shadow now. Sancho has still a long way to go to be considered World Class. Balotelli at City as well

When he left us, he was an outstanding talent. He remains that but he is absolutely not a finished product worthy of a regular first team place with us. Young players have to learn that a first team place in a world class team has to be earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.