Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pogba before he joined the rags was producing similar numbers. Looks a shadow now. Sancho has still a long way to go to be considered World Class

No he wasn't. That's a clear and obvious lie, what's the fucking point?

Sancho is outperforming the Bayern forwards in a much worse side, he's a really good player. It's OK, don't panic just because United are signing a good player.

No he wasn't. That's a clear and obvious lie, what's the fucking point?

Pogba was considered to be world class before he joined and does look like a shadow of his former self. Sancho stll has a long way to go. He failed to sparkle in both International games. The bonus is we get some cash if this deal goes through

To be honest while our defence was certainly not upto scratch to say the least personally I think the lack in clinical finishing is what really cost us last season

We did miss too many chances.

But the goals we did score, should be enough to mean we were much closer to, or above Liverpool.

Then we let in 3, in a CL QF, when we were supposed to be tightening it up.

To be honest while our defence was certainly not upto scratch to say the least personally I think the lack in clinical finishing is what really cost us last season
Though I do agree with you that finishing is an issue we lost 9 games last season. 1 more than United. We drew 3 which was the same as Liverpool. To me that points to our defence.

17 goals + 17 assists in 32 league games.

"Regressed".

For fucks sake it's embarrassing the amount of absolute shite people will put out to try and downplay a world class player who's going to United.
"World class"? In that case Rashford and Martial are world class. No doubt Sancho is a very good young player but Utd don't need another very good wide forward. I'd be gutted for example if they bought Koulibaly.

"World class"? In that case Rashford and Martial are world class. No doubt Sancho is a very good young player but Utd don't need another very good wide forward. I'd be gutted for example if they bought Koulibaly.

Name a few wingers who are getting 34 goals and assists in 32 league games in one of the top leagues.

I'll wait.

United's current RW is an 18 year old striker pushed out wide and Jesse Lingard. If you think adding 30 goals and assists isn't going to improve them you're beyond deluded.

Name a few wingers who are getting 34 goals and assists in 32 league games in one of the top leagues.

I'll wait.

United's current RW is an 18 year old striker pushed out wide and Jesse Lingard. If you think adding 30 goals and assists isn't going to improve them you're beyond deluded.

He probably will improve Utd, if he settles in.
But tagging Sancho as world class means there are a hell of a lot of world class players around.

If he scores similar in the Prem, for the next 3 or 4 years then maybe.

But will he catch Jamie Vardy who must also be world class, by the same rule. And Danny Ings migjt be up there.

He probably will improve Utd, if he settles in.
But tagging Sancho as world class means there are a hell of a lot of world class players around.

If he scores similar in the Prem, for the next 3 or 4 years then maybe.

But will he catch Jamie Vardy who must also be world class, by the same rule. And Danny Ings migjt be up there.

He's the best winger in Germany by quite a distance. We all know you instantly decide every player who leaves City (or thinks about it) is shitter than shit and you'll never change your mind about it, but there's very few wingers in the world who can match Sancho's performance, that makes him world class.

FFS you were declaring Gabriel Jesus was world class not long ago, and yet suddenly *now* you have very high standards about using it.

I'll wait.
Sancho has the advantage of playing in a strong side in a very weak league. He's nowhere near the level that Robben and Ribery were at or Bale, Sterling, Bernardo, Mahrez.

I've just watched him play for England. He was playing in a very poor side whose sole aim was get the ball wide and he did nothing. Nothing at all, not even a flicker. AT least Sterling flickered.

£100m plus when they should be spending that type of money on Koulibaly. Ridiculous

Sancho has the advantage of playing in a strong side in a very weak league. He's nowhere near the level that Robben and Ribery were at or Bale, Sterling, Bernardo, Mahrez.

Bale?! Fucking Bale? He can't get into a Real Madrid side ahead of 18 year old Brazilian kids with no experience.

Bale's not been good for 2 years, let alone bloody world class.

An incredible way to show how out of date you are Marvin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.