Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame him at all. Madrid's dicked him around for years now. He agreed a move last summer, they decided not to let him go, so he said "fine, if you want rid of me pay the rest of the money I'm owed and I'll leave" and they declined that too. So here we are.
300k week, he's taking the p1ss

He agreed to a move to China on a free, and 1 million a week, and wondered why Real wanted a fee!

Madrid told him yes and changed their mind at the last minute. And they've already said it was a mistake not to let him go. So what do you want from him?
Not to sit on the bench and fall asleep, very professional of him.

They aren't going to play him, they also aren't going to let him leave, it's obvious that the manager doesn't like him, and the club throws him under the bus whenever they can. I don't care at all about Gareth Bale but it's extremely difficult to feel badly for Madrid here.

I don't blame him at all. Madrid's dicked him around for years now. He agreed a move last summer, they decided not to let him go, so he said "fine, if you want rid of me pay the rest of the money I'm owed and I'll leave" and they declined that too. So here we are.

Agree mate.

But professional pride got to come into it.
He's got all the money he could wish for,
But not playing regularly pisses most pro,s of,yet he just takes the money & takes the piss,with his antics.
And how much golf can a man play every day,

Can take him or leave him as a person but I kind of admire his stance with respect to Real Madrid. Never seen a player stand up to their "new toy syndrome" in this way. They think they can woo top players by promising everything and then fuck them off when they go out of fashion. If Madrid start being actually held to their promises they might think twice before they make these offers and give other clubs a run at these players.

It mystifies me how he fell out of favour so much after having so much success under Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.